SENDirect for providers
SENDirect is a national service designed with parents and professionals to make finding the right support, services and information easier for families of children with special educational needs and disabilities.
By registering and listing your service, activity or product you are helping families find what you have to offer. There are also other benefits to registering and listing with us.
Once you have registered your organisation on SENDirect you will be able to:
- Publish your services so families can find them easily using our specialised search filters
- Communicate with families using our online service
- Develop and offer ‘personalised options’ for families
- Respond to customer reviews
- Process payments online - making your life easier!
- Access information about local need so you know what sort of services need developing in your area
Listing an organisation or service takes less than 5 minutes once you get started. All listings are FREE currently and we have a number of membership & listing options once this period has finished. Your first listing will be free forever.