SENDirect for professionals
As a professional working with children with disabilities and special education needs, by joining SENDirect you will benefit from:
- Free directory listings, sales, feedback and personal commissioning interface for providers of childcare, short breaks and early years services in their areas
- Support from SENDirect to publicise this opportunity and encourage local take up
- Bespoke reports on availability of short breaks, childcare and early years services in your area alongside parental demand for services, benchmarked against the national picture (to be delivered in February 2016)
- Free access to a commissioners dashboard outlining the profile of families searching online for services, profile of demand for services including: key search terms, services with the highest (and lowest) parental satisfaction ratings in your area (From June 2015)
- Access to 1 regional ‘commissioning round table’ bringing commissioners, social workers, parents and providers together to problem solve filling gaps in provision
- We can offer this support to 50 professionals nationally who can represent up to 30 Local Authority areas.
To find out more or apply for a Commissioner dashboard, email email@example.com or call 020 7608 8709.
Learn more about the Commissioner's dashboard >>