We can help you find the right support, services and information for your family

Categories in Into Adulthood

In ‘Into Adulthood’ you can search for the inclusive and specialist services that your child may want as they transition into adulthood. Things like:

  • Supported living, and shared housing arrangements
  • Work experience, and employment support


Families who consulted with us on what to include here had children with Complex needs, Cerebral Palsy, Autistic Spectrum Disorders, Learning Disabilities.


  • Applying for work Organisations that can support you to apply for work.
  • Employment support Organisations that can provide support to help your young person hold down a job.
  • Job tasting Local companies who offer or arrange job tasting for young people with additional needs.
  • Supported living Local organisations which can support your young person to live as independently as possible.
  • Work experience Local companies or organisations who offer or arrange work experience for young people with additional needs.
Back to all categories